Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Anyone want to bet on the election?

It has been 48 years since a sitting United States Senator was elected president. But I am so confident in John McCain being elected, I am willing to put big money on the line that a sitting U.S. Senator will be elected in November. I don’t even ask for long odds despite this 48 year trend.

Of course the odds of my winning such a bet have never been better because two sitting United States Senators have never faced off in a general election for President before. Whether its Obama or Clinton that faces McCain, we will have yet another historic first.

Ok, who is going to take my bet?

1 comment:

james said...

You need to have a little action on the election to make it interesting. Well I'll take Obama as long as you take my side bet that Britney Spears gets married at least twice more while Bush is still President.